CODE OF CONDUCT
" BIG PICTURE THINKER"
2018 - Banff Lake Louise Tourism
Visitor experience specialist. Crisis management, alternative travel plan (Fire, road closures, weather, road accident, bears). Tourism strategy analysis and development including transport management in collaboration with Parks Canada in a worldwide well know destination. Research.
Why Canada ?
The politics and solutions Canada adopt in terms of local wellbeing and tourism development is inspiring.
- Analysed another profile of visitors (American, Chinese).
- Learnt more about the power of emotional intelligence (EI) in leadership
- Developed knowledge around the system of a visitor centre as a private organisation.
- Experimented using EI as a new way to give the best experience for each visitor in times of crisis (fire, bear attacks, accidents, etc.).
- Observed how this area try to adapt to reduce the impact of tourism in this international well-known destination and how social medias such as Instagram can bring negative impacts to a destination.
- Challenges regarding the immigration system (lottery) to get a working holiday visa.
- Analyse of the role of casual workers and the strategy Banff - Lake Louise destination to develop the destination investing all levels of stakeholders. ex: Ambassador program.