MOUVEMENT OF PASSIONATE PEOPLE DRIVEN BY
TRANSFORMATIONAL HUMAN CONNECTIONS, WELL-BEING, NATURE
& THE ENERGY OF COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP
INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT NETWORK OF LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
Partnership Manager QORF
Life-coach specialised in work-life balance to avoid burn-out
Association creating links between areas and communities. Support intercultural exchanges.
Everest Life Coaching World
Melbournian school of business start-up focused
Project director consultant
Kevin Worrell is an Australian born internationally renowned. His experience encompasses decades of assignments in domestic and international environments. He has degrees in architecture, town planning and postgraduate studies in service marketing and market modelling in sustainable ways.
Business Development & Operations Manager advisor
Originally from Canada, Carolyne has 10 years of experience in international sales, marketing, and development professional working in B2B and consulting. She is specialized in grants and getting fundings.
Who started this concept ? Who is Delphine ?
Women from the outdoors, Delphine has always been immersed in nature. She lived in many parts of France and the world (UK(4years), Australia (2.5years), Canada (6months), New-Zealand (6months)), exploring some of the most incredible places while working as a tourism experience specialist.
For years, she organizes travel and outdoor trips for people.
From 2017, she practices overnight solo traveling and trekking while empowering new hikers. She studies alternative ways to bring nature and adventure into her daily life to avoid the post-travel blues and uses adventure as a pathway for transformation and well-being.
She invites people to follow her steps going out of their comfort zone. Both are pathways to learn, grow, challenging yourself. #bethechangeyouwishttoseeintheworld Project.
Her journey :
2010, Assistant cycling instructor. College Albert Camus. (France)
2012, Offered mountain biking path network in the Pays Vignoble Gaillacois (France) that opened and labeled quality FFC in July 2015.
2014, Worked on different projects related to sustainable mobilities, hiking events, itinerant activities in the UK alongside the Chilterns Tourism Network.
She also developed a business concept to transport luggage in a collaborative way to serve the itinerant tourism.
2015, Offered sustainable mobilities including hiking paths connecting areas in Les Baux de Provence (France).
2017, as a leader, she greeted and organized day trips, including hiking around Victoria in Australia.
Summers 2012 (France), 2018 (Lake Louise, Ca), 2019(Picton, NZ), she worked for visitors center, located in remote areas, specializing herself in advising and organizing travel experiences related to outdoor activities and slow tourism.
2017, 2019 and 2021 Worked for Mountain Design, Fjallraven and Backpacking light outdoor shops, advising hiking and travel gears; giving some tips, personalizing each experience regarding their project and profile.
From 2017, she has been doing some research about :
- How to bring the “spark” we have while we experience an adventure into our daily routine to avoid post-travel blues.
- How can we compensate for the lack of those experiences in situations of physical immobility such as lockdown or personal restrictions? I have been experimenting with solutions toward human well-being and natural respect and balance with the ecosystem.
Solo overnight trek :
2018 - 2 days : The Surf Coast Walk (Oz)
2018 - 3 days : Wilson Promontory loop (Oz)
2019 - 2 days : Angelus hut (Nz)
2020 - 5 days : The first part of the Grampians Peaks Trail (Oz)
- 2 days : Mt Feathertop
- 2 days : Mt Bogong
Group overnight trekking :
2017 - 6 days : Overland track (Tasmania)
2018 - 2 days : Abbot Pass (Canada)
2019 - 3 days : The Queen Charlotte Track (NZ)
Many hikes in the Canadian Rockies, Europe (France, England), Morrocco, New-Caledonia and New-zealand as leader or solo.
- Road cycling competition: FFC Albi club
- 6 years mountain biking X country competition
- 3 days team raid competition(Multi outdoor
- 2012 : Certification FFC cycling instructor
- 4 years UK
- 2.5 years Australia
- 6 months Canada
- 6 months New-Zealand
- Plan and organize adventures: choose the gears, health and safety, food, etc.
- Unique hiking experience in a transformative and sustainable way: behaviors, nature and mental health tips, DIY, physical experience, endurance, breath, stretching, read a map, orientation.
- Assistant hiking and cycling instructors
- Hiking leader and coordinator
- Tools to anticipate the post-travel experience
- Create and develop hiking events
- Create and develop sustainable hiking or cycling paths in tourism destinations